Donnerstag, 18. Dezember 2008

Project Pat - The Collective [PresentedByDjScream]



Project Pat - The Collective [PresentedByDjScream]

  1. Intro
  2. Cheese And Dope
  3. Pure Ana
  4. Try Somethin'
  5. Don't Turn Around
  6. North Memphis
  7. North, North
  8. Out There
  9. Dis Bitch, Dat Hoe
  10. Still Ridin' Clean
  11. Ridin' & Swervin'
  12. Googly Moogly
  13. Gorilla Pimp
  14. Choose U
  15. You Know The Biss
  16. Drive By
  17. M.E.M.P.H.I.S
  18. Poppin' My Collar
  19. Aggravated Robbery
  20. Slangin' Rocks
  21. Take Da Charge
  22. Should I Go

    Bonus Tracks
  23. Project Pat feat. Young Jeezy & Lyfe Jennings - Tell (World Premier)
  24. Ray Cash feat. Pimp C, Project Pat & T.I. - Bumpin' My Music RMX
  25. Three 6 Mafia & Project Pat - Hustlin'
LISTEN 2 IT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen